Aerosoft - B777 Worldliner Extended X-Plane but no idea how to install

Dear Colleagues,

I have purchased Aerosoft - B777 Worldliner Extended X-Plane and no idea how to install it. i have FS2004 and FS X and PC i think i meet all the requirements, how to access the simulator i have unzipped the downloaded folder in the FS 2004 folder but i can not see the aerosoft b777.

i am not that computer person can any body take me through it step by step.

THANKS

Hello,

for the B777 Worldliner Extended X-Plane you need the simulator X-Plane 10.

This Airplane is not for the FSX or FS2004.

X-Plane 10 you can buy here as a Box: http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13176&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation

or here the downloadversion with STEAM: http://store.steampowered.com/app/292180/ (requires a STEAM Account and the STEAM Software installed).

Greets Heinz

Thank you can you explain how to install it over the X-palne 10 in details please as i already purchased it and it on the way. what is your recommendation it should be used on MAC or PC what is the best performance?

Thanks again

Hello,

if you have X-Plane 10 installed, than the installation is easy.

You only have to unzip the B777 archiv into the X-Plane 10 mainfolder.

But you can unzip the downloaded B777 Archiv to a backup location too.

Than you only have to copy the folder "777 Worldliner Extended" into the <x-plane main folder>/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/

With the first start of the B777 into the simulator X-Plane 10 you have to put in the serial key.

PC or MAC: That is difficulty to say. If you have a very good MAC (Good Hardware, MAC Pro...) the MAC is ok. But with an iMAC, in most cases the grafic card is a "mobility" card. The performance of a mobility card is not so good as a high end card in a PC or MAC Pro.

Greets Heinz

• 2 months later...

Also purchased B777 ext v1.7 but I can barely here Vatsim ATC and am missing their directions.

Also plane is aborting take off due to stabiliser not set , cannot move arm can only adjust elevator trim

Any help appreciated

eco

Archived