ATR 72-500

CXA546

Hi,

I tried to open a service ticket with Mcphat Studios but their reply indicated that the developer that worked on this model is no longer with them. They suggested that I come here. I couldn't find anything using the search so here are my questions. Thanks for any help:

It took me 1 hour to climb to FL190. I tried everything I could think of but couldn't get it to climb faster than 500fpm and that was down to 100fpm after about 15000ft.

I selected all power modes TO, CLB, CRZ. Power lever was at max, condition lever at auto.

ITT was always just under 9 for the entire flight.

On the altimeter, the needle is 100 ft behind the digital readout (was that intentional?)

Why does the autopilot say HDG SEL when I have LOC active?

Sometimes ground power isn't available at an airport until I move the aircraft a bit. It could be simply turning it around.

Regards,

Adam

Hello Guys, I have the same problem (but some times) I start climbing from FL 060 to FL180 with IAS 170 but when I rich about FL100-120 I have to disconect the autopilot (because the speed get down to 120 KIAS), descend to get some more speed and after 4min I have speed enough to climb again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi normando, this worked great for me, open up plane maker, load in the ATR, then go to Engins, then where it sais General Engin specs i altered the critical altitude valu to 2500 ( see attached Pic).

This made a great difference for me and the ATR performance is much better. Make a copy of the aircraft config file first in case any probems;

I hope it is ok to post this tweek?

( Heinz I hope this is ok to post )

post-74078-0-99926500-1410897030_thumb.j

Archived