100% Accurate American Repaint

• Deputy Sheriffs

And I guess the nearly 100 down votes he gathered together in the 9 posts he did before also played a role here...

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An update to my last post . I am now in the process of adding three " new " registrations , namely N118NN , N126AN ( in pre delivery markings ) and N132AN . the reason that N133AN isn't ( yet ) included is simple , as I do not have all information ( selcal codes ) to complete the paint I would rather wait until i have the information instead of having to upload an update .

Having now studied pictures of the series of registrations it is surprising ( to say the least ) at the amount of " differences " between these aircraft regarding the markings , as they are relatively new aircraft and haven't been repainted .

Screens :

N118NN

Please login to display this image.

N126AN

N132AN

For some reason the anti-aliasing is not doing it's job . Don't forget , these screenshots are a " Work in Progress "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been quite busy, offline, and realized I never thanked you for these repaints. They look great, I just wish I had more time to use them.

John is pushing out the rest of the AA requests. Round of applause the man.

DetCord jumped the gun on this , I will be uploading further American paints but not until the Downloads section is fully functional again .

At the moment it is impossible to know if my paints or those of any others are being downloaded , so would be a waste of my time and effort as far as I am concerned .

• 3 months later...

While John works the 320/321 angle, I'm finishing up the last (potentially) of the 319's. A 319, 320, and 321 are supposed to receive a One World livery, however, it's unclear which ones and when, but they are on the docket. So, in the mean time, I slapped the current OW livery on the latest 319 to have been delivered. If and when it changes, the file will be updated.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3713-airbus-a319-cfm-sharklets-american-airlines-n4032t/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived