The manual

kalizzi

The usual disclaimer associated with any Aerosoft product: It is a great model, lovely realistic professional etc. etc. Love my new toy but still my Catalina remains number one.

Dunno if that has been visited before, but just going through the maual at a glance I see a couple of typos -seeing that Mathijs and Finn wrote it- thought of pointing these out and putting my head on the chopping board:

1. Page six bottom paragraph, first bullet point, "outright" is more suitable for the context -as one word- and not out right as two separate words.

2. Page six, further below, third line before last: I think the word meant is "desert" with one s, vs. "dessert" as printed -not much of a sweet tooth myself.

3. Page thirty six: the traffic pattern diagram, under "Base" I think the speed should read "+ 100 KIAS" and not "+ 10 KIAS" as printed.

Maybe others beat me to pointing these out in which case I apologise. Best wishes.

I think. kalizzi is just knit picking or nittpicking or is it nittpikin

I think most if not all of us (but one) had no problems with the grammer and or spelling :blowbubble_s:

Ewwww, bless your heart samick you hit the nail on the head, nitpicking! before eggs hatch into fresh lice lol. Most if not all of us -but one- can keep the Bronco airborne at speeds as low as 11 KIAS on the downwind leg!

Thanks for reporting these errors in the manual, but no further additions for this product are planned.

Finn

No worries Finn. I'll pencil in the corrections myself now that you acknowledge, I was merely contribuiting my two cents' worth to make a great product more perfect than it already is. Typos or not the plane handles like no other on fsx, it is an absolute wonder. Love the dynamics and the way it was modelled.

Best wishes.

Archived