New Airplane Idea

pilotbenjamin

Hello everybody,

Aerosoft has already created great airplanes. I thought about starting a new thread where everybody can write his/her favourite airplane which he/she wants to have for the Flight Simulator 2004.

I personally would appreciate the Lockheed C-141 Starlifter. I really like this bird! What are you thinking? Is anybody else interested in this plane?

That will be a loooong list ;) For me it would be anything a lot smaller. One engine, maybe two. Props only. Piston engines preferred, but will go for a turboprop. Major preference is the Christen Eagle - but I've alredy got one and I don't think it can be improved on until it really spins for real.

So many sim planes already out there, that new wishes will have to be exotic. U2 perhaps? In the NASA role?

For FSX with it's new altitude limits - perhaps the Orbiter or whatever it was called - the two-part plane that finally made it into space.

I wouldn't gamble on a space shuttle - that bet is not profitable. ;) Bound to be out with FSX in weeks.

there are too many Tubine engine planes.. and very few piston engine twins done in great detail.

There is none for Piper Seminole, Seneca I (This is non turbo charged).

How about the Kintana twin?

Manny

Someone was makeing a piper seminole but they closed I beleive. I was a beta tester. I think it was something like http://www.wingssimulation.com

Anyways, now that I think about. Aerosoft havent made that many planes.

1.Super Cub

2.Dehavilland Beaver

3.Beech 18

4.Seahawk

and I think the A-10 is also theirs.

I think they make better sceenery than planes :o No offence I mean aerosofts planes are great but they have allot more scenery than planes.

I think, in this case, they may be (relatively) few but they are among the best: ). All of the aircraft on the list you made made waves among the flight sim community, from military fans to bush pilots (excluding maybe airliners because, I believe, one of the heads from aerosoft loves props best). From the A-10 to the Super Cub with its oil level stick, a dream for the die hard bush pilot, as is the mighty Beaver. And even though I've never tried a whirly bird I am aware of what people say of the Seahawk.

Now what I'd like to see from Aerosoft if I could chose? After the coming-soon PBY:) I'd pick the DC-4!

Regards,

Rui

I think, in this case, they may be (relatively) few but they are among the best: ). All of the aircraft on the list you made made waves among the flight sim community, from military fans to bush pilots (excluding maybe airliners because, I believe, one of the heads from aerosoft loves props best). From the A-10 to the Super Cub with its oil level stick, a dream for the die hard bush pilot, as is the mighty Beaver. And even though I've never tried a whirly bird I am aware of what people say of the Seahawk.

Now what I'd like to see from Aerosoft if I could chose? After the coming-soon PBY:) I'd pick the DC-4!

Regards,

Rui

weell Ill choose Gippsland Airvan or the Quest Kodiak.