For Airbus X needed more help

ray916221

hello everyone

i have Airbus X and my system Specs is Processor AMD FX 6300 six core and 16GIG RAM and video card of Geforce Nvidia 660 GTX memory 4038MB.

I have Addons FSDREAM TEAM KLAX and lots of other Scenery Addons and also running REX plus.

My Settings inside FSX.

under Terrain and Water

- Level of Detail radius= MEDIUM

-Mesh complexity =50

-Mesh Resolution =10m

-Texture resolution =30cm

-water effects = los 2.x

under Scenery objectives

- Scenery complexity = Dense

-Autogen density =Normal

ground scenery shadows is unchecked.

-Special effects detail = Medium

my Framerate is set to 30.

im also using Bejote's Tweak.

now my problem is

when using Airbus X i got too much of lag and it feels that computer is not getting better performance.

the big issues that i am having is it has too much lag while im flying and taxiing from the gate to the runway.

i try all the best i can maximized everything but still no improvement only when i use Airbus X. pls help

You have to set your frames to " unlimited first " see if there is any difference. Now for your specs, in my opinion AMD processors doesn't worth any intel processors. Now what it's your proc frequency ? Try to use the venetubo tweaking of the your fsx.cfg as well. It might help.

Regards,

Archived