FlightFactor 757 Pro FMS issue

I downloaded this plane (757 PRO 1.1.3) a few weeks ago and am currently using NAVIGRAPH 1409 (current now) on my Mac OSX 10.9.4 for X-Plane 10.25 64 bit.
Once I bring up the FMS and verify time and NavData, I go to the pos init page and type in the current airport I am at (KBOS) and it brings up the co-ordinates. However, I do not have the boxes in the area to verify my current position on the right side. A demo shows them as being present, and a simple thing to click on the co0ordinates provided to the scratch pad, but I cannot put them anywhere.

ONE DAY LATER:

I installed X-Plane 10.30r9.
I uninstalled FF757 and reinstalled
I checked the IRS settings in pre-flight (all “ON" and in NAV position)
Still NO JOY. Log.txt attached and screen shot
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance,
Jon

Log.txt

post-114233-0-92827000-1408933689_thumb.

• 1 month later...

I downloaded this plane (757 PRO 1.1.3) a few weeks ago and am currently using NAVIGRAPH 1409 (current now) on my Mac OSX 10.9.4 for X-Plane 10.25 64 bit.
Once I bring up the FMS and verify time and NavData, I go to the pos init page and type in the current airport I am at (KBOS) and it brings up the co-ordinates. However, I do not have the boxes in the area to verify my current position on the right side. A demo shows them as being present, and a simple thing to click on the co0ordinates provided to the scratch pad, but I cannot put them anywhere.

ONE DAY LATER:

I installed X-Plane 10.30r9.

I uninstalled FF757 and reinstalled

I checked the IRS settings in pre-flight (all “ON" and in NAV position)

Still NO JOY. Log.txt attached and screen shot

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance,
Jon

Hi Jon

It seems to be that your aircraft is´´ready for taxi´´ and the FMs is still alighned. You can try to load the aircraft in cold and dark. In this state the FMS is not alighned.

Regards

Christian

Archived