How to find updates on the new shop?

• Aerosoft

If there are updates or new support for any product you will always be able to find them on our main site. As there have been a few questions about it, let us go step by step;

- Open aerosoft.com and navigate to the language selection of your choice.

- Select Support / Service : FAQ's / Updates.

- To access the Support Database you will need to log on.

- Now select the product and click Next

- You will be presented with a list of all items in the database regarding this product. Click on the item you wish to open.

- If there is a download with the item you will also see the download link.

- Please note there could be seperate downloads for download or boxed versions.

- Most updates will require you to insert the same information needed for the original file (email address and code for download products or the serial code for the boxed products)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mathijs,

tried to use your method to find the new Update von Flight Sim Commander (Patch 2) but it is not in the list.

Any idea?

Regards

Jörg Dannenberg

I have experienced a similar problem and, further to my posting of 31 July, still cannot find the patch in the new FAQs/Patches section to download the update file to version 3.1 of Airbus Holiday Destinations.

• Aerosoft
I have experienced a similar problem and, further to my posting of 31 July, still cannot find the patch in the new FAQs/Patches section to download the update file to version 3.1 of Airbus Holiday Destinations.

Let me ask the product manager about both issues.

• Administrator

Hi Joerg,

I just checked our support page for the Flight Sim Commander. You will find there the FlightSim Commander 7.7 Update Patch 2.

Keep in mind that you have to register the product fisrt before you get access to the support database of FlightSim Commander.

to kmcvie:

I also checked the support page for LTU2005/Airbus Holiday destinations.

You are right. There are no entries on this site. We will solve this problem asap. At the moment you can find the support entries only in german (if you select the german language)

best regards

Guenter Zehnel

Product Manager

Aerosoft GmbH

Hi Joerg,

I just checked our support page for the Flight Sim Commander. You will find there the FlightSim Commander 7.7 Update Patch 2.

Keep in mind that you have to register the product fisrt before you get access to the support database of FlightSim Commander.

best regards

Guenter Zehnel

Product Manager

Aerosoft GmbH

Hallo Guenter,

danke für die prompte Rückmeldung. Ich hatte mich eigentlich schon mal registriert (dachte ich jedenfalls). Habs jetzt einfach nochmal gemacht, hoffe ich komme bald an den Link. Nach meinem Urlaub werd ichs wieder versuchen, in 14 Tagen wird die Restrierung wohl geklappt haben ;-)

Viele Grüße

Jörg

Hi there

Just cfollowed your update/patch instructions but despite registering FDC Live Cockpit I can`t find it in the list in order to obtain the update for v2.0 to v3.0 (CD Version) Can you help please?

Regards

George

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Joerg' date='

• 1 month later...

I can't find the advertised update for Bremen anywhere in the support database. The only response I get from the system is

--> No more support entries <--

All other support areas work perfectly for me.

Regards Carsten

• 2 years later...

Helloo.

Thank you for an interesting and challenging F-16 aircraft giving FSX what I have been waiting for :-)

I have tried to use your simple step-by-step procedure above to download updates to my F-16.

But I do not find F-16 on the list where your step say: - Now select the product and click Next ???????

What product to clic on?

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I'm confused. I have a password for the Aerosoft general site, and another for the support forums. When I try to use the support password for the FAQ/Updates, I get a message that I'm not registered. When I try to register for FAQ/Updates (using my email and support password), I get a message saying that I'm already registered.

How do I get into the FAQ/Upgrade area? Do I need a third username and password? Should I have one username/password for all three areas?

Thank you,

Howard

• 2 months later...
Hello,

I'm confused. I have a password for the Aerosoft general site, and another for the support forums. When I try to use the support password for the FAQ/Updates, I get a message that I'm not registered. When I try to register for FAQ/Updates (using my email and support password), I get a message saying that I'm already registered.

How do I get into the FAQ/Upgrade area? Do I need a third username and password? Should I have one username/password for all three areas?

Thank you,

Howard

Yep, I've got the same problem.

John

Hello,

I asked about logging in to the updates area on March 14th, and still no reply from Aerosoft.

It appears that I am not the only one experiencing this problem. I tried again to log in to the updates area, and received the same circular discussion, I'm already registered, but cannot log in.

Do we need three passwords to get into the main Aerosoft site, the account area, and the update area? Can't we have only one password? I'm afraid that I may be locked out of the account area if I mess around too much with passwords.

Can we have a response?

Thank you,

Howard

Hello,

I asked about logging in to the updates area on March 14th, and still no reply from Aerosoft.

It appears that I am not the only one experiencing this problem. I tried again to log in to the updates area, and received the same circular discussion, I'm already registered, but cannot log in.

Do we need three passwords to get into the main Aerosoft site, the account area, and the update area? Can't we have only one password? I'm afraid that I may be locked out of the account area if I mess around too much with passwords.

Can we have a response?

Thank you,

Howard

I've finally made it.

You have to register in both times as you have done; Once as an account with the shop and once with the support department or forum.

Then you have to register your aircraft for which you'll need, they call it the serial number but it may be called a licence or registration, depending where you bought it .

It's fairly plain sailing from there but boy do they make it complicated!

Oh, and by the way, expect to wait up to 24 hours before you get confirmation of your registrations, as I had to. In fact, that turned out to be the main problem!

John