Exchanging/updating Barcelona X CD to download version

A320LHBP

Hi,

I own Barcelona X boxed version, but I would prefer to have the download version in the future due to easier storage and updates.

Is there any way to exchange or update my CD to the download version?

Thanks for your answer in advance!

Regards,

Denes

Make an image of your DVD and store this one.

Yes, but this one would not solve the update question. By having the download version, it would be easier to always download an up-to-date version from the online shop account.

For some products, there is the poosibility to purchase the download version for a small up-charge simply by typing in the CD serial number as verification and proof that the original boxed product has been purchased.

So, I was just wondering if this option can be added to the download products, I would definitely pay a fee if I could upgrade my old CDs to the dowload versions.

Thanks,

Denes

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is currently no major update available, which would make a full installer necessary. So the download version is still the same from the beginning. There are only smaller updates available from the FAQs/Updates section for both, DVD and download.

Archived