Invalid airways in flightplan

StefanH75

Hi,

I'm using X-Plane 10.25 as well as 10.30.Beta8 and planned a flight for the B777 Worldline Extended from WSSS to EDDF with EFASS. I exported the flight plan to the folder \...\plugins\T7Avionics\routes. I exported as recommended somewhere in the internet in the format of "Aerosoft Airbus Extended". I'm using NavDataPro_Cycle_14_08. This has been working very well all the time since yesterday. The MCDU tells me "Invalid airway in FPL". The ATC of X-Plane is also complaining many waypoints are not connected, etc. I've re-installed the NavData then and verified in the corresponding folder, if the new data was installed. I have no idea why this is happening. I had this before installing the NavDataPro 1.0.1.8 two weeks ago, and after installing all the NavData, I had no problems anymore with the flight plans. Now this issue is coming up again.

As prehistory: Recently I tried XP 10.30Beta8 and when I wanted to install the NavData, but first there was an update to 1.0.1.9. I assume after this update the NavData seems not to be recognized anymore. Using the backup folder of 10.25, where I had to install the NavData with 1.0.1.9 as well, again the issues with missing airways, waypoints, etc. occured.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, as I'm using X-plane, but I found no other support forum regarding NavDataPro.

Any help is highly appreciated.

/Stefan

WSSSEDDF01.txt

Archived