Support

ChrisY

Hi

I have been away from simming for a few weeks and note I need the new update for VFR Berlin. The system no longer recognises me and says you have no record of any orders. I have spent hundreds of pounds in the Aerosoft customer shop and also with Simmarket on Aerosoft products. I have also been a regular conributor in the forums. Please can you help as this is clearly very unsatisfactory.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Shaun

Thanks, I have now found my orders and the relevant keys. However, I don't seem any closer to getting the VFR Berlin patch. Yesterday I registered for support but am now told when I try to log-in that I don't exist. If I try to re-register I am told I already exist, so I am going round in increasing circles of frustration

regards

Chris

Hello Chris,

If you purhased the download product at the old shop then the update should be there, the only update I see is for the VFR Berlin Boxed version, as for the new shop you first need to register in the FAQs + Patches section. If it tells you you dont exsist then try having it send you a new password, then try the e-mail and password to log into the FAQs section, remembering that these details will be different to the Homepage logging in, but the password can be changed once in.