Odd problem in FRA

TAROM

Hi all

I have this odd problem with FRA mega scenery: I takeoff from FRA, everything OK, I land at my destination, again OK. BUT when I land back in FRA the ground textures (runway, taxiways) in porximity of the aircraft me vanish and all I see is green grass.

Many thanks for any imput.

Hello TAROM,

Try dis-abling all other 3rd party scenery you have except for the megascenery and see if the problem remains. If it goes, then re-add the scenery back a few at a time to see where the problem lies. Then you might want to see if changing the priority helps.

By the way which airport is it that you are taking off from and landing to and then back as it may be scenery in this area causing the problem.

Thanks SAF, I'll try this. The problem occus no matter what airport I come back from (last week I went to freeware LIEO and this weekend to EDDK from GAP).

If I remember well the airport was installed on a superior layer than the landscape that comes with it?