are refunds given/allowed?

briansommers

Hello Brian,

The answer to this is in the Terms and Conditions at www.aerosoft.com

All sales are final - No Refunds will be given Shareware and Download products are not returnable and non-refundable unless otherwise indicated. Any labor, installation services and shipping charges are non-refundable.

ok, thats what i thought, but the good news is its starting to really grow on me, i gave it a real good college try last night and it went not bad at all, so.. there is light at the end of the tunnel.

i think its just that first initial whack in the face - with all the detail and everything else involved

thanks anyway

Hi Brian, yes, the Cheyenne is a real "whack in the face" - goolies, even! - It is indeed a tough nut first time out. The paint kit is hard too and that is where I am struggling right now. BUT (as you so rightly say) she grows on you. Also I have the original designer working only a few hundred yards away from me, so I can slap him in the face with a kipper whenever I have a complaint :lol::lol::lol:

She's growing on me too now. I have a few skins already "WIP". Biggest trouble is that the prettiest '31s are Navajos, so any RW skin I do is going to give the original owner a free upgrade :wink:

Hi Chris!

Can't wait to see those skins appaear! :D

Hi Brian!

You are so right, saying it grows on you. And she is is an excellent choice for such a variety of mission, she hangared five other aircraft I was using!