Your wishlist for Lukla?

Sasa

Hi!

While setting up some new projects for FSX we've got some time left to update Lukla. But what to update? Please let you know us what you missed in this scenery or what could be a new idea for a mission in the area! After we have collected your wishes we will see what can be done.

Note: As most of you will know, we can't do anything about the "floating through" the runway issue that appears sometimes when approaching in the wrong angle (FS limitation as described in the manual).

Sascha

MORE YETTI AND CHOPPER CRASH TYPE MISSIONS!!!!

Sugestion: Add an avalanche effect in some mountain...

Another Sugestion: Missions to climb the mountains (specially everest).

Last Suggestion: Humanitarian Missions using FSCargo module (like Freight Dogs) to bring good to remote villages.

1. I want more pthorealisc textures like you have for Lukla to more areas around it instead of the default textures

2. More densly placed trees.

3. Yeah... More missions using the new mission engine/logic thats not repatative or single threaded. which becomes useless after the mission the completed. Need mutiple forks.

4. more flying zones around the area ..like VFR German scenery 4.

5. Aiport scenery for N.Delhi. So we can fly from Frankfurt to N.Delhi to Katmandu and thence. :)

:P

• 1 month later...

Weeeelll, Kathmandu would go down well. After all, the climbers do need to go home or come here occasionally - and a few bad weather rescue ops down to the hospital...

Weeeelll, Kathmandu would go down well. After all, the climbers do need to go home or come here occasionally - and a few bad weather rescue ops down to the hospital...

Yup, i agree. I have the scenery (i won it.... :D ) but becuse i fly form airport to airport (start where i left off) i hardly fly there, as there is no major airport nice scenery in close proximity to the airports. Kathmandu would be perfect.

How about adding that sweet white, black and yellow Cessan with the cargo pod that we see in the Aerosoft screenshots in the package?? Where can I get that aircraft?

that is the carenado cessna 206 expansion pack. You can find the paint somewhere else.

I would like to see better surrounding airports.

Or fixing the runway because you can get confused selecting the new one and the old one. :lol: