Star Citizen

Matt_Smith

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well said Eric, you beat me to it all.

I belive Eric enjoy's the Arena Commander :lol: How far are you through Vanduul storm now Eric?

I have to give you some credit for the above info as well, because you taught me a lot by email the last week, so I am repeating you for a large part. :)

But I did not play the Arena a lot, I am waiting for TrackIR support and easier joystick mapping, and I hope that the next alpha (0.9) will have this. I am not going to go through manually tweaking this version for just a few days. But squashing those Vanduul was most gratifying.

I have to give you some credit for the above info as well, because you taught me a lot by email the last week, so I am repeating you for a large part. :)

But I did not play the Arena a lot, I am waiting for TrackIR support and easier joystick mapping, and I hope that the next alpha (0.9) will have this. I am not going to go through manually tweaking this version for just a few days. But squashing those Vanduul was most gratifying.

I think I will be getting Arena Commander this weekend, I might just has next week off work :lol: Now I just need a solution for mounting my Hotas to my chair....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Now I just need a solution for mounting my Hotas to my chair....

Usually I place the Warthog Joystick between my legs, so I sit more or less on the big plate. Works quite well. :)

And the Warthog throttle on a stool on my leftside. It is so heavy it will stay put.

Usually I place the Warthog Joystick between my legs, so I sit more or less on the big plate. Works quite well. :)

And the Warthog throttle on a stool on my leftside. It is so heavy it will stay put.

I was thinking of attaching one of these to each arm for the joystick and throttle, the best par being at only £10 each its quite a cost effective solution.

post-26298-0-64670100-1410265282_thumb.j

The updated Hangar Module is out and looking good. After a bit of messing with config files I managed to get SLI to work too. Shame I cant get rid of all the jaggies though, I've also uppedthe Gamma a bit too. Hey ho, its still only a pre alpha build. Enjoy.

5phvY.jpg

fDXaH.jpg

C5ARv.jpg

xWMOc.jpg

Archived