Quick question...

jaguado

Hi everyone, new here, loving the A320...

Quick question, now that the A320 NEO is "out" in real life, any plans to model the new PW engines on the A320? Cheers :)

And here's a screencap that I took today :)

lreFjQ.jpg

I asked about a month ago concerning the new PW Engines. Received a no or maybe from one of the devs. However, Mathijs' comment lends credence to a no.

That said, it's not that difficult to implement the changes. Once the new engines were announced and the first photos and dimensional data appeared, I started modeling them in 3DS. The ultimate problem is the technical and performance data, of which very little is available publicly. Without that info, it kinda makes the simulation aspects of said engines nothing more than "visual eye candy" at this point.

Doing the physical model of them would be easy, but what about the technical data?

Do you have access to the technical asphects of the engines such as performance data, etc.?

Doing the physical model of them would be easy, but what about the technical data?

Do you have access to the technical asphects of the engines such as performance data, etc.?

As I stated in my first post, I do not have the technical or performance data. I also stated that even if the modeling was complete, they'd be nothing more than eye candy without the appropriate information.

Archived