Airport Manchester (Released Aug/06/2015)

• 2 months later...

Hello Dino1981,

please try to check the funktion "Runway follow terrain Contours" in the rendering Options Menu.

Greets Heinz

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this problem, but saw you were talking about the Manchester EGCC Scenery for X Plane 10.

Your EGCC scenery is great and I'm really pleased with it, but i'm having a problem with it showing my orthophoto scenery. Since installing it yesterday I cant get my scenery to display within the Manchester area. I think its your mesh folder that comes with this scenery that is stopping my orthophoto scenery showing through. I have tried changing the order of your mesh file in the scenery packs list, but that just stops X Plane from loading up at all.

Is there a way for me to get my scenery showing as well as running your EGCC scenery?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Simon

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this problem, but saw you were talking about the Manchester EGCC Scenery for X Plane 10.

Your EGCC scenery is great and I'm really pleased with it, but i'm having a problem with it showing my orthophoto scenery. Since installing it yesterday I cant get my scenery to display within the Manchester area. I think its your mesh folder that comes with this scenery that is stopping my orthophoto scenery showing through. I have tried changing the order of your mesh file in the scenery packs list, but that just stops X Plane from loading up at all.

Is there a way for me to get my scenery showing as well as running your EGCC scenery?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Simon

Open scenery_packs.ini with a text editor, and move the line with the mesh, just below your orthophotos. Keep the airport folder on top.

Thanks Ilias.

I've managed to get the scenery working now. It didn't work at first for some reason by moving the mesh to below my orthophotos, but after a bit of messing I got it to work.

The airport scenery is great. I've been waiting for a long time for a full detail version of Manchester airport. Well done on a great job!.

Best wishes,

Simon

Thanks Ilias.

I've managed to get the scenery working now. It didn't work at first for some reason by moving the mesh to below my orthophotos, but after a bit of messing I got it to work.

The airport scenery is great. I've been waiting for a long time for a full detail version of Manchester airport. Well done on a great job!.

Best wishes,

Simon

Thank you Simon. Is it possible to post what you have done, so anyone with the same problem find the solution you did?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived