Airport Manchester (Released Aug/06/2015)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To us, except beauty, functionality is one of the elements that we want our sceneries to have. One of the most common problem is airports populated with static aircrafts, the problems who arise when you want to use them in VATSIM or IVAO. Gates already occupied with static aircraft, mixing with your aircraft or traffic etc. For us to deliver such an airport is not something we wanted, so we added a bit extra functionality. Here is a short demo:

• 2 months later...

Hi to all!

We are working hard on Manchester Airport and we are closing to finish it. As I tested few things, I capture a video of an approach on ILS 23R. Well my video in not so great quality, but I hope that you will get a sneak peak of the airport.

Enjoy!

To give you a better view of how it looks (the video suffers from quality due to conversion from 1440x900 to 1280x720) here is an unedited view of the ground on a heavily compressed jpg.

Enjoy!

post-91597-0-43793100-1426178108_thumb.j

Thanks! We are pushing the limits of what X-Plane can give. We are targeting to a level of detail that never presented before. Actually the ground texture don't get blurred even you put your face on the ground!

• 2 months later...

Archived