NavDataPro missing updates?

TonyV

I couldn't find a Support section, so I decided to ask it here.

In a Flightsim.com forum thread, someone asked a question regarding how another navigation data service's data being wrong for an airport. Wondering if NavDataPro had supplied the correct information, I checked in FSCommander for the approach and it turns out there was no published approach there.

The airport is PADU (Dutch Harbor) and the approach is GPS-E (http://flightaware.com/resources/airport/DUT/IAP/GPS-E/pdf ), dated 24 JUL 2014 - 18 SEP 2014. I have the current cycle 1408 and FSC 9.5.1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dutch Harbor is called Unalaska in the FAA database, and as you noted, there is a GPS-E. The FAA maintains a library of digital products, and that's the source for all the other public access copies out there, such as FlightAware. Here's a link to the FAA digital versions of all the approaches at PADU.

Hi,

the mentioned Approach has only CIRCLING minimas and does not carry a valid RWY Designator in the title (GPS-E). Such approaches can not be handled by FMCs as they always need a valid RWY Designator that ties the procedure to a specific RWY.

The waypoints itself are present in the database and can be entered manually.

Best Regards

Jan-Paul

Archived