As the Konrad-Adenauer-Airport is the closest international airport to my home, I have run several sessions there, because I am interested that at least that airport shows up in a better mood anyway.

First I got the AirlineFiles configurated correctly as Peter Faase has many of them with wrong aircrafts assigned, because he thinks to often of code-sharing flights (that is the only plausible explanation and I have read a statement of him here somewhere in the forum confirming this). So I merged the actual version related files with new airline files from him. In one file the whole airports array string was missing,

<airports_array>
<string>ICAO</string>
</airports_array>

but obviously everything worked fine. So is this section mandatory? Or is something going wrong when it is missing?

Also I added in some cases to the last callsign string the alphabet and many empty spaces to expect some 3-digit or alphabetic-ending callsigns. Actually it would be great to have it programmized in an alphabetic-numerical manner that after a letter no number can show up. However, leaving this playing around behind.

Now a major fault at CGN are missing arrivals from the west via Nörvenich VOR (NOR). I guess because NOR has no STAR. So I recommend that new arrivals can also show up inbound transitions.

Also I found a similiar bug like mentioned here http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/83556-airporttxt/ on ILS14L from NOR. There is a LEGDU4 fix which disturbs a smooth turn onto final.

Last but not least, by using the smaller parallel runway 14R/32L for landing I experienced a B763 overshooting the runway, but landed, not collided. There was no call unable to land 32L.

Hope you make use of my input someday.

Archived