Updating Barcelona X (Boxed)

Chris_327

Hi

I've just run aerosoft launcher for the first time in a while, and it's notified me of an update to Barcelona X. I have version 1.01 and the latest is apparently 1.03.

As I have a boxed version, I need to register it first, but there is no option in the support database for registering Barcelona.

Any ideas as to how I can update the product?

Cheers

Hi Chris,

Follow this link:

http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

Once you get there:

1-) Click on Do you want to register another product? link.

2-) Find the Aerosoft - Mega Airport Barcelona X in the drop down menu.

3-) Using your Barcelona X scenery CD Serial Key, register your product.

4-) Now you should be able to see the available updates for your scenery (currently 1.03)

5-) Happy flights from/to BCN ;)

Hope it helps

Cheers

Hi Ivan,

I tried this earlier and I can't find Barcelona in the list! Have been through it several times so I'm definately sure I'm not missing it!

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is definitely there:

post-12207-0-63976700-1406530118_thumb.j

It is important that, after logging in the support database you click on "Do you want to register another product?"

But anyway, the boxed version is the latest one. Unfortunately the versioning is different between download and boxed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hallo,

maybe someone is able to help me.

The Launcher tells me, that a new FSX version (1.03) for Barcelona X is available, but I can´t update it from the Launcher. So I tried the support database, I´ve Mega Barcelona X already registrated, but it shows no update to vers 1.03 ! A new registration is dinied, because the system has one.

Any ideas???

Thanks, Josef

• 1 month later...

The updated information only shows 1. Centerlights Updated FS2004

2. Centerlights Updated FSX

3. Update 1.01 (FS2004)

No other version is shown.

Please advise. Many thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Again: The box version is the latest version. The latest download version (for FSX 1.03) can be downloaded from your shop account, if you bought it directly from Aerosoft. If you bought it elsewhere, ask the reseller how to get the latest version.

Archived