Top of Climb and 10000 ft points on plan

Hi everybody, question about T/C and 10000 ft indication on plan, i don't see this points, why? T/D and DECEL is normal. I read manual.

10000 ft: For example in manual video from Aerosoft part 3, on 6:15 i see magenta point on plan.

T/C: on 10:03 i see the little arrow, but whatever i do i dont see this points. Only T/D and DECEL. what am I doing wrong, or is it a bug?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't think it is a 10000 ft indication but a regular constraint on the SID.

The T/C is displayed for reaching the cruise level. That's why it is called top of climb.

The new bus will also display indicators (magenta arrows) for constraints you have on climb and descent, indicating where you will reach them.

Ok, let it be regular cstr on the SID, why this cstr dont indicate on my plans.

"The T/C is displayed for reaching the cruise level" ок, but this indicator i am dont see to on my plans.

Well that's easy. Just push the constraint button on the fcu panel.

I know about this function, and turn on everytime, but this doe not help.

For example, take the flight manual of EDDF / LOWW. As i sad above on tutorial video (part 3) i see the magenta point and later before a cruise little arrow. I'm doing this mission in full compliance with a manual, but dont have this indicators.
I think that if they are on a training video on the EDDF / LOWW why they do not have it.

on 6:10 i see on the video little magenta point on the plan, this design point for 10000 ft.

on 7:01 i see on the video little blue arrow on the plan, (the aircraft is at this point) this design point for cruise level.

When im planing tutorial flight i dont have this indicators.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We need to see YOUR screen! Something on your system is not as it should, so someone else's screen would not be of help.

So, please provide a screenshot of your system while NOT showing the mentioned constraints.

The shot should include your ND as also your FCU.

Regards, Tom.

Flight EDDF/LOWW from manual vol6.

1. Panel after TO

3cbb6e120198.jpg

2. Plan after TO

c5e16bfab640.jpg

3. PFD ND after TO

adffb46f5a6a.jpg

4. THR CLIMB

910f147712bd.jpg

5.Near 10000 ft

81f0c6376027.jpg

6. Near 10000 ft

154e320f85a1.jpg

7. FCU

3a95c891b107.jpg

8. near cruise

cfd85bbcd12b.jpg

e257f5834403.jpg

9. MCDU pages

a51948d0f357.jpg

fbe56137e2a6.jpg

29606308fbc5.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you scroll down the F-PLN in the MCDU are there any discontinuities?

Just doing the flight from EDDF-LOWW and everything is as it should be.

When you scroll down the F-PLN in the MCDU are there any discontinuities?

Just doing the flight from EDDF-LOWW and everything is as it should be.

I do so. No disco.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, we really got no idea what is causing this for you then.

Probably you should try a reinstallation of the Airbus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please, take some snapshots of the FMGC in the F-plan mode after inserting the route, showing us all the WP...

Seems you enter your FP WP by WP...

Regards

PD Is not.

Is a COROUTE...

Could you share it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Some entries you made where not very good readable. So could you please post the complete fligtplan you were using? I'll try to replicate it. Also, which AIRAC are you using (date and provider)?

Some entries you made where not very good readable. So could you please post the complete fligtplan you were using? I'll try to replicate it. Also, which AIRAC are you using (date and provider)?

UUEE - ULLI

AR - BELAG - R369 - DB - B964 - LUKIR

AIRAC 1407 NavDataPro

I tried other routes, including the route in the instructions, but the point LIM and T/C are not displayed.

Maybe this is a problem in the version that I downloaded. How about another distribution.
I bought on the Aerosoft website. I tried to reinstall 2 times. But nothing has changed.
I installed Windows 7. Also, the plane is perfectly holds the vertical profile. When I reach 10000 speed limit 250 is cancelled. When I reach cruise, I hear extends table copilot, and appears the CRUISE. But why is there no indication of these stages. (point LIM and T/C).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok,if it happens with every route, you must be doing something wrong:

1. latest version of the AXE is 1.16 plus hotfix 19. TZhe full installer is available from your shopaccount, the hotfix is available here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75120-hotfix-019-additional-fixes-that-did-not-made-it-into-116/

2. Uninstall the Airbus and delete any remaining folders within your FSX folder and the ones under "C:\Users\your_name\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\AerosoftAirbusExtended"

3. reboot your PC and install the latest version plus Hotfix and reboot your PC

4. Do the tutorial flight exactly as described. If you stiil got the problem you are still doing something wrong.

Archived