How to update boxed version

roroma

Hi

I just bought the boxed version of the CRJ and am awaiting delivery. I understand the boxed version isn't the most up to date version, so how to I update? I know the Aerosoft support page and I will register. But the file I download - will that be the full 1.53 version or will it be only an update that I install over the default boxed version?

Also, just to be sure, I have to run in 32 bit mode the first time to register, correct? I've read that some places but just want to be sure so that I get in the air w/ no problem.

Thanks

Ara

Thanks. It arrived and I installed and registered in 32 bit mode. It works fine in 64 now! Just one question, (I haven't seen it answered anywhere) the left side (captain) cdu is functional while the copilot one is not. (V1.53). Is this normal? I've seen videos on YouTube of the airplane with the cdu active on both sides and I've also seen it with just the captain cdu active. Just want to make sure everything has installed correctly.

Thanks

Ara

Hello Ara,

it is ok so. It is the same in my version 1.53 here. In 64bit mode of X-Plane 10 only one cdu is active.

Greets Heinz

Archived