I'm confused but learning

I am confused!!! I have just had a departure from Bristol EGGD runway 09 to "BADIM". I cannot find BADIM in the proceedures. This is not the only time I have been unable to find a proccedure also with other airports. Am I doing something wrong or not understanding something. AB68 Can I be put right please

Ok, there are few reasons for that. In this case GATC assumes that every runway has a SID to every exit point from TMA while in fact in Bristol there are two different point for North East departures depending on runway. If you see such departure just clear it to the point BADIM by selecting runway's 27 procedures as well or by simple command CALLSIGN D BADIM

There are also airports where SID's contain transitions. Then you have to clear the aircraft for proper SID, and later on for proper transition for it's final point in TMA.

Archived