Stuff to do with your Coast Guard Jayhawk

Grizzly_Air

Freeware scenery...

First, I recommend getting the payware Tongass Fjords and Misty Fjords for it, but in the freeware category, look at my Coast Guard Kodiak Air Station scenery. Also have an Attu Loran Station, but you wouldn't find the Jayhawk out there. If you don't get Tongass, check out Sitka.zip as a freeware scenery for that Air Station.

Don't forget to visit the Virtual U.S. Coast Guard.

www.vuscg.org

Brian

• Aerosoft
Freeware scenery...

First, I recommend getting the payware Tongass Fjords and Misty Fjords for it, but in the freeware category, look at my Coast Guard Kodiak Air Station scenery. Also have an Attu Loran Station, but you wouldn't find the Jayhawk out there. If you don't get Tongass, check out Sitka.zip as a freeware scenery for that Air Station.

Don't forget to visit the Virtual U.S. Coast Guard.

www.vuscg.org

Brian

Yep... good scenery. And I'll check on that virtual CC, sounds really nice.

Would it be possible for us to link Sitka.zip from our Coast Guard page?

Whew, the U.S. Coast Guard has been busy with a ship off Dutch Harbor. It's listing about 80 degrees over. A Cutter is one the way, but it will take 20 hours to arrive. A C-130 dropped some liferafts and an HH-60 is enroute from Kodiak. Take a look at the video of the accident from the back of the C-130 as it passed overhead. It's a few minutes old now, but it takes a while to get the video out. It's the Cougar Ace a car carrier out of Singapore.

http://www.piersystem.com/clients/c780/60607.MPG

I finally re-uploaded the Kodiak Air Station to AVSIM.com. It's been on Flightsim.com for ages, but somehow after 3 weeks on AVSIM was removed. It's back now.

Thanks for the patience.

Brian