Mega Airport Rome FSX/P3d version cancelled

It is logical because this scenery was not developed by Aerosoft itself. It was developed by a third-party developer, Aerosoft was only the publisher. Looking back it might have been better if Aerosoft had not published it, but it's always easy to say so afterwards.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're going to redo Rome Fiumicino anyway, would it perhaps be an idea to also include Rome Ciampino as a bonus? Secondary airports near the big cities are often being forgotten about, but I think they can be a nice addition.

If you're going to redo Rome Fiumicino anyway, would it perhaps be an idea to also include Rome Ciampino as a bonus? Secondary airports near the big cities are often being forgotten about, but I think they can be a nice addition.

And who will pay for it? We somehow need to make money. The development costs for such an airport are high, so we can't simply give you a second airport, while we already get problems with a first one.

Perhaps sometimes in the far future Ciampino will be done as a seperate project, but no gurantee.

Not a personal issue, but I'm curious to know why you couldn't offer a simple credit to the Aerosoft Shop account and let the customer decide what to spend it on next?

Because they've already got the scenery they paid for I suppose.. You can't force uninstall something from a distance.. And the developer needs to be paid for the FS9 version I suppose..

• Aerosoft

Because they've already got the scenery they paid for I suppose.. You can't force uninstall something from a distance.. And the developer needs to be paid for the FS9 version I suppose..

Indeed. There is no way to kno what customers bought the product already while waiting for the FSX version.

I get the fact that these people have the FS9 version and it can't be refunded by uninstall. My thinking is, if the rough value of the FSX version was worth one of the three offered 'make-up' (we're sorry this happened) airports, say 20 EUR for example, why restrict the person to a particular 'make-up' airport at all? Just credit 20 EUR to the person's Aerosoft Shop account and let them use it on any future Aerosoft product. It would also save the need for case-by-case replacement communications. In other words, a 'make-up' credit, not a refund for the FS9 product they've already received. That's what I would've preferred had I bought this product.

• Aerosoft

I get the fact that these people have the FS9 version and it can't be refunded by uninstall. My thinking is, if the rough value of the FSX version was worth one of the three offered 'make-up' (we're sorry this happened) airports, say 20 EUR for example, why restrict the person to a particular 'make-up' airport at all? Just credit 20 EUR to the person's Aerosoft Shop account and let them use it on any future Aerosoft product. It would also save the need for case-by-case replacement communications. In other words, a 'make-up' credit, not a refund for the FS9 product they've already received. That's what I would've preferred had I bought this product.

Contract we have do not always allow that.

All orders that has been done (and followed the step by step guide from the email) has been approved yet.

If you done a order and its not approved, you maybe did something wrong. Please contact me then again under my email address (simply replay to the refund email) and tell me your order no. please.

Greets

Fabian

i would like to opt to get the Dubin in exchange for not waiting on the FSX vesion of Rome. I dont remember where i stored the email to respond through there! would you need my fs9 reg key as proof of purchase?

i would like to opt to get the Dubin in exchange for not waiting on the FSX vesion of Rome. I dont remember where i stored the email to respond through there! would you need my fs9 reg key as proof of purchase?

i tried to email you but i keep getting delivery error. I have to search all my email and payware sites receipt history to find an order #. are you sure my email address and reg key cant be used to verify order. i would think the reg key in Aerosoft database would trace back to an order#.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TheSarge, just copy then paste Fabian's address into the e-mail. Best way to handle the long keys you get too.

TheSarge, just copy then paste Fabian's address into the e-mail. Best way to handle the long keys you get too.

I am using hotmail and did copy and paste his email it rejected my message stating it could not delivered will try it again i ddont knnow if pay pal hoolds a history of all my transactions but that would seem the best placce if any to look it up!

Archived