Aerosoft Scenery Manhattan

dannys430

Hi,

Three months ago, I purchased the download of Scenery Manhattan from your website. I installed it, used it, and was very happy about the product. Everything was fine. Then, there came a time when my Flight Simulator 2004 didn't function properly, and I had to uninstall it. When I went to re-install Flight Simulator 2004, I was looking foward to using Scenery Manhattan, but I had to re-install that too. So, I went to instal it and I came to the part where I needed the registration code. I typed in the same original code I typed in when I first used the product, and then I let the registration code be verified. After a miute or two, during the verification process, a small windo popped up saying that the code was incorrect. Anyway, I couldn't use Scenery Manhattan. Unfortunately, the link for downloading Scenery Manhattan from the Aerosoft website was expired. I have been waiting ever since and would really like to use the product again. Hope this was clear, and hope you can help.

Sincerely,

Danny S.