Checklist B not being triggered on the MCDU

Phil258

Hi, for a while now can't remember after which update, checklist A hasn't changed to checklist B on the R/H MCDU. Most times the checklist will hang or start up again near to approach. But because checklist B isn't on the MCDU I can't run the checks manually by clicking on the LSK.

Any advice would be most welcome. All the latest updates are installed correctly by uninstalling first.

Phil

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Phil,

to change from one CHECKLIST page to the next one just use the button with arrow showing to the right......

post-30406-0-56490700-1404039861.jpg

Going back to the previous page just use the button with the arrow showing to the left......

Also I would suggest that you enable the INFOBAR because then you can see what comes next respectively what you have to do next ......

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Hanse, I can't thank you enough for this explanation so simple I had it in my head that it changed automatically.

Very best regards Phil

Archived