Wrong version of B777 worldliner

I just downloaded the b777 worldliner for x plane 9 but when i start it it says the acf file is corrupt or broken and sits me back in the cirrus jet.In the x plane folder i noticed the version of the b777 is B777_V10 and this means it is for x plane 10.What should i do to get the plane for x plane 9 version because i have been waiting for this aircraft for 6 months.

Specs: Intel i5 2.6GHz 6 GB Ram ATI RADEON 7670m 2GB Dedicated Graphic Card windows 8 64 bit version.

Log.txt

Hello,

as i know, the B777 Pro and Extended V1.60/1.61 is only for X-Plane 10 (32 and 64bit).

But i will check it out.

I will come back here...

Greets Heinz

Hello,

as i know, the B777 Pro and Extended V1.60/1.61 is only for X-Plane 10 (32 and 64bit).

But i will check it out.

I will come back here...

Greets Heinz

in the store of aerosoft it says its avaliable for xplane 9+10.if its not avaliable for xplane 9 can i get a refund

Hello,

you are right. We are working on it. Please give us a little bit time to clarify the situation.

I think we shall solve the problem with your written support ticket.

Greets Heinz

Hello,

you are right. We are working on it. Please give us a little bit time to clarify the situation.

I think we shall solve the problem with your written support ticket.

Greets Heinz

OK MANY THANKS!

Hello,

now you can download the B777 Version for X-Plane 9 separately from your downloadshop account.

Delete the X-Pane 10 version of the B777 from your aircraft folder and copy the x-plane 9 version into it.

Greets Heinz

• 1 month later...

Archived