fsx screen problem

mathias27

• Aerosoft

Switching from windowed to full screen should not cause a crash.

Matti, I know it's drastic, but as Mathijs noted in post 16, I'd say it's time for removing all add-ons and then FSX (using the Control Panel Programs and Features tool of course). Never delete anything by just deleting the folder on the hard drive. Then a reboot and defrag (unless you have an SSD). When you're doing the reinstalls, it's best to have your antivirus turned off and install everything into a separate folder off the drive root and as Administrator. Don't be afraid to ask for help if any of this is a mystery to you. Once base FSX is installed, reboot and open/close FSX, then reinstall each of the two service packs with a reboot and open/close of FSX between each SP. Try out all the things that made your FSX crash before adding any add-ons. If you have FSX Accelerated, you don't have to worry about the service packs.

Good but painful advise.

okay I did all add-ons and then tried but it keeps going wrong even without one add-onn all just all the standard stuff and I fsx completely removed me system really was nothing more in my memory even

these are my settingpost-108632-0-75315500-1403446772_thumb.post-108632-0-98845100-1403446778_thumb.spost-108632-0-47344900-1403446763_thumb.

Good but painful advise.

sometimes there is no update to fsx 2014 or something that he is real because I've seen a lot that's already an old game which is nothing more to do but I would like to do to tog tog yet everything can fly

Not knowing your computer specs I'd really suggest to turn down some of those settings, particularly autogen. Those settings may at least be contributing to your problem.

I do not really know I have to put all the settings default and it always goes wrong just the sound I still hear but I only see grass and clouds I really want this resolved because I find it really unfortunate :(

• Deputy Sheriffs

A fresh installation of you PC along with a fresh installation of FSX. DO NOT copy any files from your old installation!

• Aerosoft

There are hardly any users having a usefull backup in place. :rolleyes:

And all will consider starting a good backup strategy after an issue like this. I swear by Acronis backup up to two external disks, one of which is always out of the house. It must have saved my beautiful behind at least 5 times.

Archived