Coast Guard AFCS

Bobpr

Hi,

I'm a newbie to helicopters, but getting a little better each day. :D I would like to use the AFCS for the new version, but can't get it to work. The Appendix E tutorial referenced in the manual is missing in this release.

With SAS turned on, I select Auto HDG. The copter does NOT turn to the HDG Bug. The BAR ALT button does not hold altitude. I'm sure there are one or two steps I'm missing, but without any documentation, I'm lost. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bob...

Many thanks. Can you also direct me to a tutorial on how to removed a ship. I seem to have Coast Guard Cutter sitting on the runway at PAKT. :D I read the manual, but it doesn't say where the XML backup is. Thanks.

No biggy on the ship "misplacement". It was the first, so I just un-installed the program and re-installed. I placed it in the proper place the second time. :lol:

Hi Bobpr,

You can find the xml-file in your FS 9 (root in explorer) Aerosoft/Coast Guard - To Serve and Protect/Scenery ,open the file with notepad and you can shange ore delete the "misplaced" cutter. :wink:

Succes

Bests

Janber

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Bob,

I'll send you the Seahawk manual via e-mail from the Boxer which has appendix E so you can check out the way it works.

may I have one too please?

allen

the steps covered in appendix E are so crucial to the proper use of this model, I dont see why this is not made available to all without having to ask...

allen

the steps covered in appendix E are so crucial to the proper use of this model, I dont see why this is not made available to all without having to ask...

allen

Hello Allen,

This point is already noted in this forum thread here.