Microsoft sells Flight Simulator

Dillon

What this will mean for product activation I don't know but at least we still have FS9 and P3D v2 from the original cannon. It may be time for FSXer's and the community to move on...

Well, just because it's been sold that doesn't mean activation won't work anymore. We will have to see what time brings.

So far this is nothing but a rumour that is spreading on the internet. No official announcement yet.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

We now know this may be pertaining to FLIGHT not the FS franchise in general. Something like this being announced at E3 (like some are predicting) could only mean FLIGHT is going to the XBOX ONE which only time will tell. I would make a bet this is the case but I'm not a betting man...

Hey Otto,

Just curious as to why you locked the original thread and chose this one to remain open? This one is the second thread, not the original.

Regards,

Ray

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hey Otto,

Just curious as to why you locked the original thread and chose this one to remain open? This one is the second thread, not the original.

Regards,

Ray

We do not need 2 threads on the same topic and this one is longer, so where is the problem???

I am 100% convinced it is Dovetail Games as when RailSimulator.com re branded a few months ago, it was for a reason, and that was to distant themselves as a sole Train Sim developer.

The MS Flight fits nicely into their sales model, and DLC . FSX has nothing to do with this pending announcement, and I believe will not affect activation as Dillon pointed out.

Furthermore, negotiations with MS were either in full swing or close to sign off at about the time the re branding took place.

If it is not Dovetail Games, you can all call me Mary

Cant wait to call you mary lol, Look providing something great comes of it, that will be the main thing.

@ Dhillon just wondering why microsoft would sell flight off only to have it on Xbox one?, l`m hoping for a full blown flightsim

not flight.

Regards

Paul

Archived