Departing YBRM on late afternoon.

1d.jpg

Very nice, I love this picture!

(my new desktop background!)

Thank you!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overflying the California coastline …in fact the Point Reyes VOR (PYE) enroute to Honolulu from Travis AFB (which will be my next video flight).

fsscr079_zps4bad211f.jpg

thanks for voting my pic down... voting other competitors pictures down should be forbidden, there always has to be a meanie! :(

thanks for voting my pic down... voting other competitors pictures down should be forbidden, there always has to be a meanie! :(

Don't worry I checked who voted you down and he downvoted not only your pic and this is not the first competition in which he downvotes competitors.

His behaviour will for sure be taken into account when desciding on the winners!

Voting by the community is not what descides on the winner BTW. I do take it into account, but the maindescition is still by the jury (who usually can not even see the votes by the community!).

I will also write some PMs with him.

Don't worry mine was voted down as well ;)

Thanks guys! Usually I don't get cheesed off about the voting system, but although votes are not taken into account for the descission process,

I think voting down on other pictures simply is very bad sportsmanship. Even if it's called 'competition', it should be a nice and pleasent place for

everyone that is watching or taking part in this. And giving mseiwald's pic a negative vote proves even more the narrowmindedness to me.

Okay guys, sorry for the offtopic and let's get back to more nice pictures... :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello mike whiskey, the same guy votes me also down and wins a price last month - that's life!

300Lex, that is amazing screenshot!!

Aharon

Indeed, give us some details on what was used for it!

Thanks for the kind comments!

IRIS Warthog + TacPack

FTXG

FTX Vetor

REX Essential Plus Overdrive

Shade

I think that's about it...

300leex,

yeah but I think everybody including Mathijs want to know how you create bullet paths and bullets from machine gun on ground??

Aharon

300leex,

yeah but I think everybody including Mathijs want to know how you create bullet paths and bullets from machine gun on ground??

Aharon

Those are flares, and if I'm not mistaken, those are included in the VRS TacPac. If it is not, it's probably Photoshop.

Those are flares, and if I'm not mistaken, those are included in the VRS TacPac. If it is not, it's probably Photoshop.

Yes, it is from TacPack

Archived