Cheyenne Problem

Dracco

I have just purchased the Cheyenne and I love it but I'm having a problem.

When I load the plane and hit the "S" key i switch views easily, That is until I try to enter data into the gps, When im done entering data and ready to switch to the VC, I hit the "S" and nothing happens and at the same time it seems like my num pad keys will not switch views up,down,left, or right either, Maybe I'm doing something wrong, If any of you can help I'd really appreciate it, Thx.

I have just purchased the Cheyenne and I love it but I'm having a problem.

When I load the plane and hit the "S" key i switch views easily, That is until I try to enter data into the gps, When im done entering data and ready to switch to the VC, I hit the "S" and nothing happens and at the same time it seems like my num pad keys will not switch views up,down,left, or right either, Maybe I'm doing something wrong, If any of you can help I'd really appreciate it, Thx.

perhaps you should reclick on the screen. and make sure the capslock button is on.

Check that you did not activate the scroll lock on the keyboard with the Trimble GPS. If you did, your keyboard will not respond like you want due to the fact it is inputting to the gps and not the sim.

Best regards, Jeff