A300 FMC upgrade, auto texture installer issue.

haseen

Dear:
As you are not replying to my previous response, I am starting a new topic with previous subject topic. Please see quoted information below and reply.

Quote:

May 23 16:09

Haseen Ahmad
May 20 06:57

Dear Bjorn:
Thanks for your reply.
Please note the path for my FSX is: C:\FSX.

1. Please refer your mail dt. May 19, 15:45.

Quote: "Dear Haseen Ahmad,
When you updated the panel did you _save_ those changes in the texture
installer?" :Unquote.
Q1. : At first, I gave admin right saying 'Run as Administrator'. Then in the installer, I selected texture Air India Pax version, then clicked "update". But there is no "save" button.
2. Please refer your mail dt. May 19, May 19 15:58.
Quote: "It does sound like for some reason you don't have permission to save the
file updates to the hard disk." :Unquote.

Q2. This is my Personal Computer. I should have all permission to save anything in the hard disk. I installed the texture installer with admin right and ran the installer as administrator. Please note the path for my FSX is: C:\FSX.
Regards,

Haseen Ahmad
Bangladesh. :Unquote.

Thanks,

Haseen Ahmad

Bangladesh.

You have just gotten a reply today. Please excuse the long waiting time, the colleague mainly doing the German support had been out of the office and so we had doubled workload past week.

Archived