Door problem when loading Airbus

kevinh

When I load the AXE wirh either cold and dark or turn around state defined the main exit opens as you would expect, then it immediately closes and the aft left door opens instead. This happens also if I manually load the state. It means that before I can use the checklists I have to open the main exit and close the aft door. This defeats the point of having an initial state defined.

Previously I had got around this issue by saving a user state with all doors closed. Having done that the aircraft states loaded correctly. I had to reinstall the AXE and since then this workaround hasn't worked. Is there a way to stop the states being overwritten like this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

we never had such issue in the past and I definitly know no reason how this can happen. It might be related to the ACFT STATES and your installation. Did you update to release 1.16 and HF 19? Did you also previously uninstalled the "old" release using the WINDOWS uninstall function?

Regards,

Hanse

I don't have any previous versions, I started with 1.16. I don't have any hot fixes installed.

Edit:

I downloaded and installed hotfix 19 and now the front left door now remains open, along with the aft left door and two cargo doors. Is that correct for the turn around state? It seems to have fixed the problem anyway.

Thanks for the help.

Kevin

• Deputy Sheriffs

When loading the TURN AROUND state all mentioned 4 doors should be open. Loading the aircraft in DARK/COLD only the front left passenger door should be open. So your problem seems to be solved.

Regards,

Hanse

Archived