New GTN750

JPL19

I have read and understand the "RXP GPS" topic. Would kindly ask at some point consider supporting/ integrating FlightOne's GTN750 product. Based on the Garmin Trainer (like the RXP units), and, the developers seem to be openly willing to work with AC developers for integration. ( http://www.simforums.com/forums/f1gtn-integration_topic49388.html ).

Thank you.

Joe

• 4 weeks later...

I would also love it if the Twin Otter developers would take a look at integration with the GTN750. From everything I've read, Flight1 is extremely open to working with aircraft developers, and the product is really top notch. Would be a great option!

In the meantime, I do have the GTN750 working as an embed in the existing 3D GPS face...

Some of the functionality is of course only available as a popup, but it does work fine as a moving map or chart /airport display.

For anyone interested, here's my placement code:

gauge10=F1GTN!GTN750, -50, -78, 460, 405, UNIT1.VC

xo0fK.jpg

• 1 month later...

I would like to add mine and two other flying buddies to the list of requesting this integration. It's about time RXP got what was coming to them, and give Flight1 a chance. Their support is excellent, and as they are willing to provide an SDK to developers, it's a no brainer.

It couldn't hurt Aerosoft sales either, if they support this GTN series, it's gonna take off big time it's excellent.

So come one Aerosoft, how about it?

I will not rule anything out, but at this time some of the other developers, who would be needed for this, are pretty busy on other projects.

But maybe later, if it fit´s in.

Finn

That's pretty cool. The GTN 650 definitely will, it's no bigger than the GNS430 really. Plus it has COM/NAV Radio and a built in Transponer. You'll still need a second COM/NAV set, and ADF Radio though. The GTN 750 might be a squeeze though, shame.

Still good news Finn.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I will not rule anything out, but at this time some of the other developers, who would be needed for this, are pretty busy on other projects.

But maybe later, if it fit´s in.

It would be nice if you asked the guys.

Since RXP does not work in P3D2 anyhow I expect the GTN series to become popular once developers start to support it in the VC's.

Bill Laeming was the first one I think (for Milviz C310 an B55), and Rob from RealAir also recently announced support too for the Dukes, the Legacy and their future products.

But it needs some more critical mass, and the Twotter is very popular among P3D2 users as far as I know...

Archived