Lightning

DavidA

Thanks for a great add-on. Must admit have really enjoyed flying this jet for a bit. I've attached a photo of the real aircraft from the add on. Looking forward to the F6

post-26630-0-60073100-1401119699_thumb.j

Thanks for a great add-on. Must admit have really enjoyed flying this jet for a bit. I've attached a photo of the real aircraft from the add on. Looking forward to the F6

Damn ............ I forgot the fuel spillage under the wing ! :D

Damn ............ I forgot the fuel spillage under the wing ! :D

It's just not good enough!!!! My Father is a serial plane spotter. When I was younger he use to take me to air shows. I can remember watching a lightning doing a flying display in the pouring rain at Abingdon. It was a camouflaged F6 I think but I was only about 5 years old. If you need any pictures for repaints let me know I'm sure he would be happy to supply them.

Thanks I'll keep you in mind .

Has he been in touch with these people .............

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlobazcC7SeHdC1PZWU3dU9FcmFFc0szZmZZSzJBR0E&usp=drive_web#gid=4

They are trying to gather all the Lightning stuff together on one Database ., They'd appreciate anything your dad has on the Lightningas well

• Deputy Sheriffs

David, thanks for those pictures. To avoid any violation of copyrights, please make a note of the source.

Archived