No brake parachute

YoYo

If I did check list manually I have a problem with drag chute - it isn't work in this situation. I take handle (Tail Chute Pull) near 140 kts and without any effect, no chute.

I noticed than if I take "easy" quick start option (without check list and turning on all switches by hands) it works.

If I did check list manually I have a problem with drag chute - it isn't work in this situation. I take handle (Tail Chute Pull) near 140 kts and without any effect, no chute.

I noticed than if I take "easy" quick start option (without check list and turning on all switches by hands) it works.

Ok , thanks Yo Yo that gives me something to work on , strange though, there are no electric circuits involved

Right all ......

solution 1,

in the folder "panel >> LitF3 >>"

XML Lit3_load01 Open with notepad and delete the following four lines

0 (>L:chute_door,bool)
0 (>L:chute_flaps,bool)
1 (>L:chute_cap,bool)
1 (>L:chute_chute,bool)
and save .
if you haven't one already create a key for "reload user aircraft" and use that to replenish the chute.
Meanwhile I'll try and find a better solution using shift+2.

Very good news (for me) - yep, with this small "mod" chute works now as I expect :- ).

th_EE_Lightning_16_zpsab140e91.jpg

Thanks a lot.

Archived