Question about throttles

Michael2

• Developer

Great aircraft. Looks like a lot of work went into making a realistic simulation.

I have a question about the throttles. I have assigned each one to a different axis on my quadrant, but am having some trouble controlling them. One of them I can move independently, but the other one seems to have a mind of its own and goes, to a degree, where it wants rather than where I want to put it. Are they supposed to behave in this way?

Great aircraft. Looks like a lot of work went into making a realistic simulation.

I have a question about the throttles. I have assigned each one to a different axis on my quadrant, but am having some trouble controlling them. One of them I can move independently, but the other one seems to have a mind of its own and goes, to a degree, where it wants rather than where I want to put it. Are they supposed to behave in this way?

Absolutely not !

The left and right (no1 and no2 ) are totally independent ,and should stay where you put 'em . I think maybe you need to check the assignments . I use a Saitek AV8R. ( they don't come much more basic than that ) with no problems .

post-24947-0-90248900-1400969975_thumb.j

• Developer

Thanks for the reply. I had created a new control configuration for this aircraft as well as bringing out my old joystick as I normally use a yoke. It turns out that something is interfering with the x-axis on my Saitek throttle quadrant, so I switched to y and z and it all works as it should now.

Thanks for the reply. I had created a new control configuration for this aircraft as well as bringing out my old joystick as I normally use a yoke. It turns out that something is interfering with the x-axis on my Saitek throttle quadrant, so I switched to y and z and it all works as it should now.

Ok, glad you have fixed it.

Archived