FSUIPC outputs?

Tigh

Hello,

I am using the Thrustmaster Warthog for aircraft like this in FS - programs perfectly through FSIUPC.

The throttle have a detent that perfectly mimics the HP Fuelcocks but I don't seem to be able to read anything in the FSUIPC log when they are manipulated so can assign a function to the relevant Warthog switches. I'm finding the same for the FD/APP switch as well.

I am aware it could be my deficiencies in the manipulation of FSUIPC but I'm not seeing what I would normally expect to see. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi Dan

There is probably not much I can say that might help as I have no experience of FSUIPC , but the HP cocks call up .... MIXTURE1_LEAN , MIXTURE2_LEAN for OFF and

MIXTURE1_RICH , MIXTURE2_RICH for ON

The FD on is TOGGLE_FLIGHT_DIRECTOR (is also called with AP on) AP is AUTOPILOT _ON , or AUTOPILOT_OFF , so there is nothing exotic going on with the coding.

Regards

Dave R

Exactly what I was after Dave, thank you. I thought I would see those through the FSUIPC logger but that's probably just me.

Only taken her for a brief spin but she's a lovely piece of work.

Cheers,

Dan.

Exactly what I was after Dave, thank you. I thought I would see those through the FSUIPC logger but that's probably just me.

Only taken her for a brief spin but she's a lovely piece of work.

Cheers,

Dan.

Ah ,great , hope you can get it sorted .

Archived