is the ASN provide a fully WIND METAR TAF NOTAMS TRACKS in case of expired server subscription ?

Hi

Does the ASN provide a full WINDS METAR TAF TRACKS and NOTAMS to my planned flight (PFPX) and in FSX ?

Now I have an expired server subscription inside my PFPX, and I dont need to extend a new server subscription.

The question here is, can I use ASN to provide a fully WINDS METAR TAF NOTAMS TRACKS into the PFPX ??

Thx

Hello,

The answer is yes for winds, metar, taf, but you'll do not longer get notams and Tracks...

Best regards

Pierre

Is that mean its should to extended my server subscription anyway,is there an another substitute for this ?

What is the ulternative sourcses to the NOTAMS AND TRACKS ?

Hi,

I'm first surpized to see your subscription is already expired.

Could you tell me the date of your purchase ?

Thanks

Pierre

Oh sorry, it has nearly 174 day remaining, but yesterday when i try flight my plane the TRACKS is not needed to update, and I was think I have an expired server subscription...

But also now I open the program and the tracks not need to update.. ( it says the last update was 20 may)

This also occurs in the weather yesterday.....

But the weather is not problem, why the TRACKs do not update right now.

My tracks still not need to update, could anyone help me please ????

Impossible, five days in this problem !!!!!

Please anyone tells me whats going on !!!!!

Archived