No jetways at FlightBeam KDEN

Can you please make a screenshot and attach it here ("use full editor" button and upload the jpg file)

Oliver..........

OK. I've done two to show all three as previously mentioned.

post-25086-0-97443800-1401467273_thumb.j

post-25086-0-08349500-1401467288_thumb.j

Jack

• Developer

Oliver,

I've uploaded the aerial file from MSE Colorado, so you can also test it yourself. This aerial file is just the area around KDEN airport. Hopefully this helps.

link remove after download by opabst

Ok, have made some short test and see the issue too, when this file is active. Never seen it before, as it is only a photoground, like the KDENground.bgl of the scenery and use in several other sceneries too.

But now i can try to find a workaround here. I think it is a stupid simple issue, but hard to find :(

Jack, can you try to run the AES installer again, just rerun it.

Oliver............

Did that. No change. I downloaded the installer from your site (as listed above) just to be sure.

I'm going to be gone for about an hour. I'll check back later.

I appreciate yout help a lot.

Jack

• Developer

Ok,

found a workaround for this issue. The MSC Photoground seams to have an effect to the loading of BGL Codes in this area, where in this special case the AES Code was ignored when FS starts.

Made some changes now, to prevent this effect. Possible, that it also fix same issues even without MSE.

Replaced by Test D here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/81534-no-jetways-at-flightbeam-kden/#entry586876

Oliver................

The test C zip worked...... kind of. I've got three pics to show you. In most angles the jetways are back and operational. But...... in a couple of angles they disappear. At least, it's operational in most views. The Icon with boarding etc is also back. The AES pop up window is still showing just FlightBeam Denver International. No v 1.1.

Jack

post-25086-0-86366500-1401552353_thumb.j

post-25086-0-65976900-1401552363_thumb.j

post-25086-0-86762900-1401552385_thumb.j

• Developer

Thanks Jack,

see the issue at that gate and seams to fix it:

Please try to replace the BGL of the attached zip into <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY and <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder

KDEN Test D.zip

Oliver...............

That did the trick. Operational from all angles. I moved from Gates in A to B and C just to be sure. No problems anywhere now.

What about the AES pop up? Does it really make any difference if it doesn't show v 1.1? Obviously that's the version that active in the system.

Jack

• Developer

Ok,

The scenery update to 1.1 has no effect to AES, so no need to change it in AESHelp, 1.0 is supported as well.

Hi Oliver,

I can confirm that the jetways are now back again when using it with MSE Colorado. Thank you very much for the fix! :excellenttext_s:

Do I have to keep this file, or is it also going to be implemented in a future update of AES?

That leaves only one problem left at FlightBeam KDEN. And that is the issue I've described in post# 5 concerning gate A47. I'm guessing this should be pretty easy to fix.

Jon...........

I checked out gate 47 to see if I was going to have the same problem you're having. Since it's listed for small, I used an Airbus 320. No problem. Everything worked. Then, to see if it had something to do with aircraft size, I loaded a 777 and again, everything worked. Since I'm not using MSE and I remember you saying that you were, could that be a problem?

Jack

I'm not sure Jack, I also checked gates A45, A46 and A48 with the PMDG 737NGX (737-800) and none of these gates have the problem that I've described at A47. Let's see what Oliver has to say.

Archived