An additional Coast Guard flight around the coast of Marthas

Nick C

Those are really impressive shots Nick! :wink:

You obviously have the landing down pat, I still can't do that without using the autopilot, but that's okay, I still have a lot to learn about heli flying.

Puppy

Thanks guys.

Pups, have a word with Janber (Heli), I'm sure he'll help you out.

he he Nick,I cant see a "picture-link" ... ? Maby its my firewall ... do no :shock:

Your wellcome,Pups ! :wink:

Janber

Which server are you to be found on these days?

Thanks for the link,Nick ... verry nice pictures ... thanks :D:D:D

What with MP ... im a littlebit lost for MP ... every time I take a look if there is some activity ... no luck ... it seems thet the "pilots" are all on vacation!!! :D

I take a look at Emma and C° and at VP-servers to!

Sometimes at MB (Munchbrothers) also ... :wink:

Hope to see you and Pups maby "online" some day's ... depend on the "good weather" whe have at this moment! lol

Bests

I often log into the Emma server but it's easy to get bored by yourself ;)

Mind with this glorious weather we're having right now all UK inhabitants should be out in their gardens of an evening :wink:

I'll catch up with you soon.

Thank you for the great shots Nick!

I didn't know that my Martha scenery looks that impressive together with the Jayhawk. :)

Sascha

You know Sascha, I've had the scenery for quite awhile but to be honest I never really looked at it too closely because it was the Beech I bought the package for. But it's a lovely addon and I'll be visiting it again real soon, I promise!

• Aerosoft
Title says it all really :wink:

Click on the following picture for the full sequence, thanks.

CG_01_05.jpg

Nice! But the next time you land on the deck with the railings up your will be send back to Pax River to get some updates on your flying skills.