AES 2.35a available

• Deputy Sheriffs

To upgrade you can simply install the latest version over your old one. If you like you can make a backup of your AES folder before. The error indicates that you are using a quite old version of AES.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Mopperle,

TY for answering my request. I updated to the newest version and it worked with the new serial no.

Thank you for your help. Marbasan

After updating AES to v2.35a i have a problem with missing gates 12-19 in MegaAirport Helsinki. I unactivated EFHK with AES Help and those missing gates were visible again.

nimet_n.jpg

I have the same problem after updating!

• Developer

I have the same problem after updating!

I can reproduce the issue (with Version 1.20 of Helsinki), will try to fix it tomorrow.

Hi,

I have updated to 2.35a and do not now get the clock on the safety doc systems with text etc at parking which should happen according to release notes. ( I had it on previous release with the added zip file). I do not now get the countdown when boarding, but this is not in the release notes, so no longer an option? Can anyone assist, please?

Keith

• 4 weeks later...

Oliver as KDEN appears to be working now, are you able to fix KSDT KLAX/KJFKv2 as they both have the same issue as KDEN (flightbeam) no gates, and no CTRL-SHIFT-W function to open AES window. Prior to vs. 2.35a KLAX and KJFK were working fine. Note I have Mega Scenery Earth v2

• 3 weeks later...

Someone help me please was all ok i upgraded to 2.35a crasched does nort open in any of the airports i have configuratd please can not already installed everything again and nothing'm desperate.

Now i can open with keys "ctrl+shift+w"

Hi! I tried adding the fix given, but it doesn't help with my EFHK scenery... Also i can't start AES Help, as it goes to ''Not responding mode'' and crashes immediately (Yes, I always run it as admin) Any help? In the previous version everything was fine. :help_s:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived