AES 2.35a available

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Oliver! :)

Why is one of the most important releases from this year missing? FlightBeam Denver? Do we have to wait till June?

More and more people only use AES for the jetway animation & push-back and combine it with GSX. Therefore, airport availability is more important than new features.

I really hope you'll find a way to keep up with all the releases. It's rather disappointing to wait months before an important recent release is supported.

• Developer

Why is one of the most important releases from this year missing? FlightBeam Denver? Do we have to wait till June?

More and more people only use AES for the jetway animation & push-back and combine it with GSX. Therefore, airport availability is more important than new features.

I really hope you'll find a way to keep up with all the releases. It's rather disappointing to wait months before an important recent release is supported.

I don't got the Airport Denver yet and I first must ask Mir, if he want a AES support for his Airport. He is cooperating very close with FSDT and Umbertos statements was clear since GSX exists: No AES for his airports in FSX. I must respect this. I will ask Mir about his policy in this point.

I need the new features more than anything…..oh well. :(

Hello Oliver and thank you for the latest update.
In your notes for some of the Airports you say that:
Aerosoft Oslo V2:
In the version 2:34 some gate number was wrong, this is now corrected.
Is there an update :34 and if so where can it be found? Or is this just mis-typed and you meant version 2 update 1.04?
Thanks
Dom

• Developer

In the version 2:34 some gate number was wrong, this is now corrected.

Is there an update :34 and if so where can it be found? Or is this just mis-typed and you meant version 2 update 1.04?

It was meaning AES 2.34, not the Oslo Scenery. In AES 2.34 was the number of the Gate at the jetways wrong, it is fixed with AES 2.35.

• Developer

LatinVFR SanJuan Not In The List of supported Addon Airports with AES 2.35????

Sorry, my fault in the Request-Thread, was to fast there, must fix some late issues here, hope to have it in the next days.

• Aerosoft

Oliver can only support an airport with the assistance of the developers. 9 out of 10 times it is those developers who ask Oliver to support their scenery with AES. So it is ALWAYS more productive to ask the developers to contact Oliver. And sometimes developers do not want it.

Oliver.........

I've been unable to get the 2.35 installer to download. I also tried other items to download and had no problems.

Jack Fentress

There is a special topic for requests, best to do it there. And also contact the developers as Oliver will always need their help.

Okay Mathijs,

sorry, you´re right!!! ;-). ... i just contacted the developers and they told me that AES support is expected .

Have a nice day,

Maurice

Umbertos statements was clear since GSX exists: No AES for his airports in FSX. I must respect this.

That's sad, because AES is much better than GSX in my opinion.

I will ask Mir about his policy in this point.

Thank you Oliver!

• Aerosoft

Oliver.........

I've been unable to get the 2.35 installer to download. I also tried other items to download and had no problems.

Jack Fentress

You mean from this link: http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V235.zip

Downloads without problems here.

• Developer

Have add a note in the first post, there are two issues reported (Credits for upgrades of EGLL and Jetway in ZSPD), which will be fix with a new installer tomorrow.

You mean from this link: http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V235.zip

Downloads without problems here.

Mathijs.........

I just finished a "defrag" and "registry cleanup" and the link worked just fine.

Who knows why these little aggravations pop up from time to time! Some little "glitch" on my system somewhere, but it's fixed now.

Jack

• Developer

KLM737, please respect the red note in my first post, this is not a bug you try to discuss here.

KLM737, please respect the red note in my first post, this is not a bug you try to discuss here.

Oliver,

You did great again. Outstanding work, with the little time you have with other work to do. And even FS9 airports, one cheer for the AES-master :-)

O, I see, I have no more AES credits, so back to the shop to buy some more (hihihihi).

Thank you very much Oliver. Outstanding work here.

I already wanted to ask if it's possible to add the spanisch accent at MDPC and deactivate the buses there and it was already done in the first release :-)

Regards
Patrick

Archived