Navdatapro - installation question

bigmarty

I just purchased Navdatapro hoping that it would help me develop flight plans for the PMDG 737. It seems to be installed ok. The manual says it will appear in FSX add-ons, but it doesn't and I can't see how to make it work.

I also downloaded a flight plan from Simroutes.com and placed the file in the Aerosoft/navdatapro/downloads folder but this doesn't show up anywhere in Navdatapro.

Any help to get me going in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Martin Cook

I think you missed the point. Navdata pro updates your aircraft and FSC to teh latest airac cycles, navdata from the real world, it does not make flight plans. You can ge tFSC9 and use Navdata pro to update itys airac cycle than use it to make flight plans. Most manufacturers use slightly different formats hence teh huge list. you need to ensure you have the correct boxes ticked to ensure what you have is up to date.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I really wonder whether people read the product description before buying. To quote the 1st sentence on the product page:

NavDataPro is an update service for navigational data for several Flight Simulator add-ons using an FMC or GPS data for their flights....

Is this so hard to understand?

:rolleyes:

Actually it is hard for a green newbie like me to understand. Your comment really wasn't very helpful.

Thanks to mjrhealth for setting me straight.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Actually it is hard for a green newbie like me to understand. Your comment really wasn't very helpful.

Thanks to mjrhealth for setting me straight.

Then you should ask before buying or download the manual from the product page. There is everything well explained in german and in english ;)

Archived