VA's and piracy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our policy at RCJ Airways is very simple. If you are caught sharing payware software amongst our members, you will be terminated and everything will be handed over the the proper authorities. No questions asked, it's a plain and simple policy. Those who disagree find themselves looking for another VA. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Your pilots can get the 20% discount we offer on selected products. Right now we have these in the program:

- Twin Otter Extended 

- Professional Flight Planner X

- FS Flight Keeper

- FSMap

- Thessaloniki X

- Mega Airport Oslo

- Maastricht Aachen Airport

- Mega Airport Dublin

- Airbus A318/A319

- Airbus A320/A321

- Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A3231 Bundle

- Mega Airport Rome

- Mega Airport Zurich v2

- SimStarter NG

- Aspen Extended

- Valencia X

Well I think you are an admirable man.

You clearly have a more than fair attitude and you deserve our support.

I bought 3 Norway airports from you the other day, and I think I will buy the CRJ too.

And I am looking forward to the new Twin Otter (that you recently said MAY be made !), and from now on I will buy directly from you instead of third party sellers.

I wish more developers and publishers had your upright and fair attitude towards your customers.**

I think we should support you as much as possible.

**Certain publishers / forums (and we all know who they are)  have been known to NOT ONLY ban you from their forums, but revoke your serial key, just for criticising them or their product.

Gee..... this place is like a breath of fresh air.

Archived