Hello,

I wanted to know when will we be able to download the new update 1.6 and the new B777-200ER ?

Regards

Stephane LI-THIAO-TE

Stephane LI-THIAO-TE

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk

Hello Stephane,

we are downloading the data from the developer.... then we have to check it and than uploading.

No long time ....

I will post it in the Topic "New releases and updates".

Greets

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a problem installing the update (1.60). Downloading is no problem, the installer starts but doesn't progress (I've waited an hour). I have several aircrafts and sceneries from Aerosoft and never had a problem installing (with the proper security settings).

Imac 27 inch late 2012 16 gb

Mavericks OS updated to latest version

X-Plane 10 latest version

Is this a known problem?

Hello,

I bought the 777-200LR from aerosoft, but I can't find the update to version 1.6. In the changelog it said that there is an update to all versions, but I may be wrong and there is no update for this version. Could you please help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have bought the B777 professional V1.6 and I have tried all of the download links (Europe, Germany and USA) but none of them contain a windows folder to get the plane files from I just get Mac and Linux. Could anyone help me out. Thx

Hello olowe123,

now i have downloaded the B777 Pro from our (Aerosoft) Download Server Germany and Europe.

From all i got the folders Windows, Linux and Mac.

And all folders contains the installer (exe, app, bin).

Do you tried to download the V 1.60 again?

Greets Heinz

Is there an antivir program active? The download is one zip file. It contains all folders.

May be, it is an idea to deactivate the antivir (only during the download and unpack process!!).

Greets

Yes, but only during the download/unpack process.

If all is done, you shall activate the antivir again!

Greets

Archived