No Departures

Searched the forum and can't find an answer...

I'm controlling KGSP and there are no SIDs at this airport. I'm not getting any departures even though I have the slider for Departures near 100%. Do airports with no SIDs not get departures? Am I doing something wrong. It all seems kind of weird.

Thanks for any help!

Markus

Third time removing all parts of the demo and the full, purchased version. Still no departures...only arrivals! Can anyone help me please? This is so annoying. The DEMO had both Arrivals and Departures.

I'm using Version 1.1.07 and have tried both Classic and Rush Hours but still do not get Departures. The slider seems to have no effect.

Thanks for your help. Even when I move the Arrival - Departure slider to 100% Departures I still get nothing but Arrivals. The EDDM tutorial worked great...

post-1325-0-15747600-1399217221_thumb.pn

I've experimented with 5 airports. I get departures only at EDDM...which is also the DEMO airport. I can't find any evidence of the DEMO remaining on my computer so I don't know what else to delete.

Just finished a Windows System Restore back to a point 4 days before I even downloaded the DEMO. Fresh download of version 1.1.07. Re-installed and activated.

Still no Departures at any airport other than EDDM. This is so ridiculous. $35.00 for half of the game. Is there an official Aerosoft support site that I'm not aware of?

Sir, my most sincere apologies. I've been away lest weekend and haven't seen your post. I found the issue and will push the update ASAP.

One more time sorry for that.

I got the new files and will try to get them online today.

Is there a place where the update can be downloaded or should I expect it on this forum? Thanks!

So how long until these files are available?? This simulation has not worked correctly since I purchased it...it's a little ridiculous!

So how long until these files are available?? This simulation has not worked correctly since I purchased it...it's a little ridiculous!

As far as I know, GATC has not been developed by Aerosoft.

During all of my years at aerosoft, I have tried to help another man, who complied about the ridiculous performance of GATC at his homeAirport, which is Suvarnabhumi, if I remember that case correctly.

So. You are the second aerosoft member that is not content with this program.

Are we too much semipro for GATC? Probably we know too much so that GATC is not able to tell us something new...

During all of my years at aerosoft, I have tried to help another man, who complied about the ridiculous performance of GATC at his homeAirport, which is Suvarnabhumi, if I remember that case correctly.

Are we too much semipro for GATC? Probably we know too much so that GATC is not able to tell us something new...

Sorry but I can't recall the case you mentioned.

Files will be uploaded ASAP. And GATC is developed by me and Aerosoft.

Ruhrpilot07...I never said I was not content with the program. I reported a problem on this forum and the problem was identified as a error on the part of the software and that a solution was available...on May 7th. Today is May the 16th and I've yet to see the files to solve the issue. This is not an issue with MY home airport. This is an issue with EVERY airport in the game with the exception of EDDM. I only get arrivals at EVERY airport in the simulation...meaning, I essentially bought 1/2 a game. My understanding is that a solution was found. I'm merely attempting to follow-up on RobsonM's intended posting of the file update. Perhaps I should have PM'd him.

I suggest you read my original post before insinuating that I'm on here complaining. If you bought a car would you like the option of putting it in reverse? If I purchase a product I simply wish it to perform as advertised...nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you RobsonM for following up on this.

Archived